|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
RWT - P 0.5: TOOLS List/Prices
RWT - Tools list
For simplicity I've listed tools used in multiple parts only once, so it's easier to use this as a shopping list.
Most prices are pulled from my previous orders and current listings on amazon.com & don't include shipping.
"-" = required tools
"*" = optional tools
- Yardstick and/or measuring tape - $2.14/$5.98
* Photoshop or Paint.Net - NOT-free/FREE
* 12 inch ruler - $1.19
- Scissors - $3.00
- Permanant Marker - $2.49 (for 2)
* Box cutter - $4.48
- Heavy Duty Pliers (linemans pliers) - $8.86
* Wire cutters (if not included on pliers) - $5.97
- Paintbrush (foam brush) - $6.49 (for 25)
- disappearing ink marking pen (chalk or actual fabric marker) - $0.79 for 12 sticks/$6.76 for one pen
- 6" metal file - $4.11
- plastic table cover - $0.97, 54" x 108"
* Fabric Scissors (RECOMMENDED) - $12.72
- Hand Sewing Needles (
A Bloody, Stupid Miracle The day we’d cured the human condition was the day I put a bullet through my head and didn’t die. It was also the day I realized how scared I actually was of death, and after hours of muscle ache from holding that gauze against my open skull, after the wound closed and everything went back to normal, I had myself a good old-fashioned brainstorm. How ironic.
But when summer came, everything had fallen to shit. The air scorched my skin and parched my tongue every time I took a breath. The sun glared down on a rapidly-collapsing world, full of the undying bastard children of cruelty and misfortune. What was one to do when their cells regenerated faster than they decomposed?
My feet hit the pavement, now littered with jagged bits of glass to snap at my toes, thoroughly baked by the blazing ball of bitter disdain high overhead. Today was worse than yesterday. Though I’d often wondered the purpose of it anymore, I
Keep in Touch!